• Increased power, torque and responsiveness
• First four-door Bentley with top speed above 200 mph (325 km/h)
• Outputs increase to 635 PS (626 bhp) and 820 Nm (605 lb. ft.); 0-100 km/h in just 4.5 seconds (0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds)
• Dark, sporting exterior aesthetic; unique interior styling features
• Revised suspension offers improved body control and handling without sacrificing comfort
• The new model is the first four-door Bentley to have a top speed in excess of 200 mph, and offers a more sporting experience for owners looking for increased power, torque and responsiveness.
The Flying Spur W12 S features a number of dark styling cues which hint at its new and improved dynamic capabilities. A suite of blackware detailing – including Beluga gloss radiator grille and light surrounds – a rear diffuser and optional carbon fibre veneer gives the new model a dramatic and purposeful appearance to match its enhanced performance.
Wolfgang Dürheimer, chairman and chief executive of Bentley Motors, said: “The Flying Spur W12 S is the ultimate luxury performance sedan. It combines sharper dynamics and an increase in power from our renowned W12 engine with a more assertive exterior and interior design for customers looking for a Flying Spur with extra attitude.”
New standard interior features include a unique black engine-spin finish to the fascia and waistrails (a satin carbon-fibre finish is an option); a W12 S headrest emblem in contrast or blind stitching; W12 S treadplates for the front and rear; a three-spoke Sport Plus steering wheel and knurled gearshift paddles, which are only available as options on other models.
A new colour split unique to the Flying Spur W12 S model is created using a single-tone interior with accents in one of 17 hide colours, and unique contrast stitching to the diamond quilting, the Sport Plus steering wheel and the interior.
The Flying Spur comes complete with a suite of onboard technology to make it an ideal place for work or relaxation on the move.
An innovative Touch Screen Remote, deployed from the veneered rear centre console at the touch of a button, allows control of the car’s climate and infotainment systems from the comfort of the rear seat.
The Flying Spur also features a WiFi hotspot for connectivity on demand while travelling.
Customer deliveries of the new Flying Spur W12 S will commence at the end of the year.